Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pyongyang threatens to plunge the US Navy nuclear submarine

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pyongyang threatens to plunge the US Navy nuclear submarine Empty Pyongyang threatens to plunge the US Navy nuclear submarine

Post by Rocky Mon 01 May 2017, 1:30 am

Pyongyang threatens to plunge the US Navy nuclear submarine

01/05/2017

Pyongyang vowed on Sunday to plunge the nuclear submarine and aircraft carriers deployed in the US and South Korean waters, at the right moment.
    The relocation of "Auremynzukiri" news North Korean, Korean official as saying that "at the moment where the submarine begins to move even a little, it will be doomed to face the miserable fate to become a ghost under water, without being able to go out to the surface."
    The Korean official "aimed at spreading salt nuclear submarine in the water, off the Korean peninsula, concurrent with the spread of offensive aircraft carrier group, the escalation of military threats against our republic."
    The official Alchoramn warned that "whether nuclear aircraft carrier or a nuclear submarine, will be transformed into a mass of scrap, in front of our military power that is invincible, which is based on nuclear deterrence for self-defense."
    The submarine "Ao.as.as.mischgan" has sailed to the port of Busan , South Korea on April 25, before heading to the sea four days later, also sent aircraft nuclear - powered "USS Carl Vinson" to the nearby water carrier from the coast of South Korea at the same time, where it is currently engaged in joint exercises with the South Korean navy. saj

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/162255.html

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:30 pm