Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hamoudi stresses the need to preserve the independence of trade unions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hamoudi stresses the need to preserve the independence of trade unions Empty Hamoudi stresses the need to preserve the independence of trade unions

Post by Rocky Sat 13 May 2017, 2:54 am

Hamoudi stresses the need to preserve the independence of trade unions

5/13/2017 0:00

BAGHDAD / morning
    The Deputy Chairman of the House of Representatives, Humam Hammoudi, the need to preserve the independence of the work and specialization in trade unions and the rights of its members within the trade unions and federations law
    professional.
    Said Hammoudi, in a speech during a meeting with heads of trade unions in Iraq, according to a statement media to his office: "We emphasize the need to preserve the independence of the work and specialization of trade unions existing within the trade unions and professional associations law, as well as the opportunity again to create a new , " noting " the importance of hosting Secretariat of the Council of Ministers to listen to her opinion as the student legislation, and coordination in order to resolve the problems related to the law. "
    He said Hamoudi to "should be included in the legal visions of the heads of trade unions in the paragraphs of the law , " pointing to " the importance of regulating the legal and professional framework for the work of the authorities concerned legislation of the law and out by the consistent with the practice every profession and to ensure Astqlatha fully."
    Heard Hammoudi, according to the statement, for "specialized views of each union and the overall Alastvhamat and problems before the bill, in order to be included in the paragraphs of the law during the discussion session in the House of Representatives in the coming period."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:02 pm