Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadrist MP: we have many personalities can fill any position even the prime minister's post

chouchou
    chouchou

Sadrist MP: we have many personalities can fill any position even the prime minister's post  Empty Sadrist MP: we have many personalities can fill any position even the prime minister's post

Post by chouchou Tue 20 Aug 2013, 5:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD / NINA / MP, of the Ahrar bloc, of the Sadrist trend, Jawad al-Hasnawi said "The future will strengthen the role of the Sadrist movement as a vertebral column for the National Alliance whatever some have tried to get us away or weaken our political role."

He told the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / "The Sadrist movement has a clearly political future through its positive role in the political process, so some are afraid of this role, especially the Prime Minister, who has waged irresponsible and unrealistic attacks between now and then," considering this action of the Prime Minister as election propaganda. "

Hasnawi stressed, "That the Sadrist Trend has competent personalities that can fill any position, even the post of prime minister to take the country to safety."

On the parliament's session scheduled today, he said, "the meeting will be held today in spite what the country is experienced. / end

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 5:45 am