Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Trump wants to appoint a new director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation quickly

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump wants to appoint a new director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation quickly - Page 2 Empty Trump wants to appoint a new director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation quickly

Post by Rocky Sun 14 May 2017, 4:05 am

First topic message reminder :

Trump wants to appoint a new director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation quickly

News Agency pratha 41  05/13/2017

US President Donald Trump announced Saturday that he wants to work "quickly" to appoint a new director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) after Tuesday sacked suddenly James Comey and sparked a wave of widespread criticism in Washington.

The management of Trump submerged in a political crisis after the sacking of Kumi and their interpretations blundering will be held interviews with four candidates, according to US media.

The US president said aboard the presidential plane, "Air Force One" on Saturday morning before take-off to Virginia, where he will deliver a speech at the University of "we can take a quick decision."

The president did not give a specific date but said in response to a question about whether the decision could be issued before his departure to Saudi Arabia Friday: "This is possible," he said. "I think the process will go ahead very quickly," He described potential candidates to succeed Kobe as "wonderful people" It is very high levels.

The newspaper "New York Times", quoting close to this file, sources said Justice Minister Jeff Sessions and his assistant Rod Rosenstein Sakablan Saturday FBI Director Acting Andrew Makib and senator of Texas, John Cornyn and judge of the Court of Appeal in New York, Michael Garcia and expert legal is Alice Fisher.

These four candidates are within 12 personal have been trading their names to head the US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
    The US president is facing a wave of widespread criticism of his dismissal Kumi at the height of an investigation by the "FBI" about possible relations between Russia and his campaign team.

Presumably then to prove this appointment in the Senate , where Democrats have criticized the House of Representatives and several Republicans dismiss Kumi.
    According to information that Trump Kumi asked during a dinner in February far his inauguration as president whether he can count on his loyalty. But Kumi promise only to be fair , according to the newspaper "New York Times". But the US president denied this information during an interview with "Fox News" Friday.

http://burathanews.com/arabic/international/317480
    Cashnmypokkit
    Cashnmypokkit
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Trump wants to appoint a new director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation quickly - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump wants to appoint a new director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation quickly

Post by Cashnmypokkit Sun 14 May 2017, 6:47 pm

I agree with Duck. Gowdey is by far the best choice and everyone knows he can't be bought. So the republicans you see that don't want him are part of the swamp that needs a drainen ya!

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:13 pm