Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

On the sidelines of the Davos .. Iraq chairs a meeting with Jordan to discuss investment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

On the sidelines of the Davos .. Iraq chairs a meeting with Jordan to discuss investment Empty On the sidelines of the Davos .. Iraq chairs a meeting with Jordan to discuss investment

Post by Rocky Fri 19 May 2017, 6:45 am

On the sidelines of the Davos .. Iraq chairs a meeting with Jordan to discuss investment

BAGHDAD - The Journal News

Chaired by the Minister of Planning and Minister of Trade and agency Salman Jumaili a joint meeting between the participant at the Davos forum of the Iraqi delegation and the Jordanian side, which included ministers of trade, energy, oil and attended by businessmen and investors Iraqis living in Jordan.

A statement by the Ministry of Planning and Talaat it, "Journal News" that "the meeting discussed the mechanisms required to facilitate the reality of the Jordanian and Iraqi investments, especially that there are more than $ 18 billion of Iraqi funds invested in Jordan, meeting also discussed the problems and obstacles facing investors and businessmen and the possibility of overcoming them.

The statement added that "the Iraqi and Jordanian sides discussed during the joint meeting, economic and investment opportunities in Iraq and to facilitate the procedures proposed in this context."

share it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:40 pm