Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP predicts wide public reactions if the coming election postponed

chouchou
    chouchou

MP predicts wide public reactions if the coming election postponed  Empty MP predicts wide public reactions if the coming election postponed

Post by chouchou Sat 24 Aug 2013, 6:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD / NINA / The MP, of the Fadhelah bloc (Virtue) Hussein al-Mar'abi predicted wide public reactions in the event of postponement of the upcoming parliamentary elections.

He said in a statement to the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / "The people want to hold elections in order to choose the best and turn the page of the current parliament and the government, which was formed on the basis of problems and differences that brought the country to the current deterioration on both the security and service."

He demanded "to put a specific date for the elections within the electoral law, which is planned to vote on it during the next sessions of the House of Representatives, calling on political blocs to resolve their differences on the law and overcome the obstacles and difficulties before approval."

Some media have revealed the existence of efforts from political blocs in order to extend the work of parliament until the end of the current year.

It is mentioned that the current House of Representatives expires in April of next year and the parliamentary elections will be held after that date. Election law is being discussed currently in the Parliament. / End

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:59 am