Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Egyptian Encounters Russian: Syrian Arab nor to the exclusion of Assad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Egyptian Encounters Russian: Syrian Arab nor to the exclusion of Assad Empty Egyptian Encounters Russian: Syrian Arab nor to the exclusion of Assad

Post by Rocky Mon 29 May 2017, 3:12 am

Egyptian Encounters Russian: Syrian Arab nor to the exclusion of Assad

29/05/2017 09:39 

Witness the Egyptian capital on Monday, Russian-Egyptian meetings are the first four years ago in terms of collecting the two foreign ministers and defense ministers.
    It is expected that these meetings centered on the arrangement of the visit of Russian President Vladimir Putin to Cairo, and the agreement on a new deal to arm the Egyptian army, in addition to the implementation of the joint nuclear Dabaa plant.
    It will hold meetings once held after the overthrow of President Mohamed Morsi in 2013, within the sessions format "+ 2 2", which will address a number of issues "common interest", at the forefront of the Syrian file and coordination with Egypt to adopt a supportive stance "for the option of the Democratic the Syrian people ", through elections to ensure representation of all the forces of the Syrian people while preserving the Arab identity, and not to require the exclusion of President Bashar al-Assad from office, a file that Egypt is expected to play a major role in the coming weeks, in coordination with the United States.
    Furthermore, the meetings will once again an Egyptian request to resume direct flights between the two countries, which stopped after the fall of the Russian aircraft in the Sinai in November 2015.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/166490.html

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:00 pm