Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Othman describes the security situation "the never-ending story"

chouchou
    chouchou

Othman describes the security situation "the never-ending story"  Empty Othman describes the security situation "the never-ending story"

Post by chouchou Sun 25 Aug 2013, 5:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD / NINA / The independent MP, of the coalition of Kurdish blocs, Mahmoud Othman said, "political differences directly affect the security situation in the country, describing the security situation (the never-ending story)."

He said in a statement to the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / "The security situation in the country is still fragile and deteriorated, indicating that the measures taken by the security forces in Baghdad and other provinces, have become inconvenience to the citizens, because these measures impede their movement to get to their work's places.

He explained that "passing important laws in the House of Representatives depends on the agreement of the political blocs' leaders only, pointing to an intention, inside the House of Representatives, to pass most laws, saying that passing important laws depends directly on the relations among the leaders of the political blocs with each other. "

He concluded, "All the political blocs agree to pass the election law, in the beginning of next month, after each bloc made its observations on the bill."/ end

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:06 pm