Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The most bloody battle in Syria has not yet come?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The most bloody battle in Syria has not yet come? Empty The most bloody battle in Syria has not yet come?

Post by Rocky Tue 30 May 2017, 3:07 pm

The most bloody battle in Syria has not yet come?

The newspaper 'The Washington Post' US warned that the bloodiest battle in Syria has not yet come, noting that the danger is surrounded by about a million civilians in the province of Idlib.

The newspaper said that about one million people, came from everywhere in Syria to escape the fighting , but they were unable to pay smugglers ' fees to go further than this, all of us are trapped in one province in northwest Syria, see the truce list weeks ago with fear and lack of confidence.

The newspaper pointed out that the vast region modest along the southern border of Turkey , has become the final gap of the opposition. In the coming months , the most stringent and bloody forces Syrian President Bashar al - Assad challenge may be they fight for control of the areas where they lost to the opposition fighters after the uprising in 2011.

This agreement , which was mediated by Russia, Turkey and Iran this month, much of the violence stopped in the province of Idlib, three other areas in Syria, but if the truce broke down and was fighting resumed, the risk will be higher as possible in the northwest of the country. The borders of the Turkish court strongly, and pro-government forces approaching months ago. And across the province, it will be a coalition of opponents of al Qaeda - linked al - Assad in the net, while hundreds of thousands of civilians remain trapped in the middle.

The paper quoted a Syrian resident in a refugee camp as saying that they came to it because there is no longer a place can go to him, left the family has set up nine regions since the beginning of the Syrian conflict , and before they reach the current refugee camp.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=156780

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 1:56 am