Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Amiri: continue to clean up the border completely until Waleed crossing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Amiri: continue to clean up the border completely until Waleed crossing Empty Amiri: continue to clean up the border completely until Waleed crossing

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Jun 2017, 4:37 am

Amiri: continue to clean up the border completely until Waleed crossing

Sunday June 4, 2017 12:04

said a senior leader of the popular crowd Hadi al - Amiri, Sunday, the crowd forces continue to "cleanse" the Syrian - Iraqi border completely until Waleed border crossing in Anbar province, stressing that the liberation operations "Iraqi option par excellence" for him one been engaged.

Amri said in a press interview I followed Alsumaria News, "we started to clean up the border," he said . "Continue until the border completely to purge Walid crossing."

And on coordination with the Syrian side, al - Amiri said that "coordinate with both fighting terrorism and resides in the Syrian border."

And the US strike aimed at the nineteenth of May, a convoy belonging to the popular crowd, Ameri said that "the bombing between the real American position , which shows they are supportive of Larhab and Daesh."

He stressed al - Amiri said , "We will not allow one to interfere in Iraqi affairs , " pointing out that "liberating the land of Iraq and the Iraqi option with distinction."

Ameri said that " the attribution of the international coalition of military cuts west of the city of Mosul , assigning timid , " adding that " the Army Aviation on his humility , much of the international air alliance better."

The leadership of the popular crowd announced, earlier on Sunday (June 4, 2017), the liberation of the entire Baaj district.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:14 am