Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Egyptian Bahraini to confront Qatar agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Egyptian Bahraini to confront Qatar agreement Empty Egyptian Bahraini to confront Qatar agreement

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Jun 2017, 3:36 am

Egyptian Bahraini to confront Qatar agreement

10/06/2017

Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi said during a meeting with Bahrain's King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa, the privacy and excellence of bilateral relations between the two countries, and keenness to advance them at all levels, praising the role of Bahrain and its efforts in promoting joint Arab action as he put it.
    For his part, Al-Khalifa expressed his appreciation for the positions of Egypt in support of Bahrain, praising Egypt's keenness on Arab solidarity and the belief that the Arab national security and one part and parcel.
    The parties also discussed a number of regional and international issues of common interest, including collective decision to cut ties with the State of Qatar, where the two presidents said that this decision came after stuck to the insistence of Qatar to take a course of anti Arab states, and after attempts to exclude them from supporting terrorist organizations have failed, as well as its insistence on interfering in the internal affairs of Egypt, Bahrain and the Arab countries are threatening its security and stability.
    Also it stressed the need for concerted international efforts to reach a political settlement to the crises taking place in some countries in the region, so as to maintain the unity of those countries and supports its stability and safeguard the territorial integrity and capabilities of their people.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/168249.html

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:58 pm