Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Labor calls for applicants for "soft loans" to update their information in Najaf

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Labor calls for applicants for "soft loans" to update their information in Najaf Empty Labor calls for applicants for "soft loans" to update their information in Najaf

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Jun 2017, 3:52 am

Labor calls for applicants for "soft loans" to update their information in Najaf

called on the Department of Labor in the province of Najaf on Sunday, the unemployed who applied for the program of soft loans and did not show their names to update their information.
    The calculator Division of Labor Department official Saad al - Muzaffar, for "Tomorrow Press" that "7,500 job seekers are invited to update their information that they submitted to the soft loan program through the Ministry of Labor website and Social Affairs mail did their names appear in the previous meals for loans."

He added that " the Labor Department seeks to include the largest possible number of job seekers in the soft loan program to support small income-generating projects."
    He noted, that " the Department of Labor calls for all job seekers who were named in the Al7500 name, to expedite a review of the circle object headquarters in Sadrain Square adjacent to the Najaf provincial council for the purpose of update their information as soon as possible within the specified period of modernization and succession forfeits his right to claim the loan."
    He continued, " The last date to update the information will be in 22 June this month", calling for " the need rooming four official archives with document graduation reproduced for the purpose of modernization."
    He completed that "loans from Najaf province , the number of applicants reached a program 10730 job seekers of graduates and non - graduates."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:36 pm