Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The former head of "CIA" Russia questioned the killing of al-Baghdadi shows why

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The former head of "CIA" Russia questioned the killing of al-Baghdadi shows why Empty The former head of "CIA" Russia questioned the killing of al-Baghdadi shows why

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Jun 2017, 10:04 am

The former head of "CIA" Russia questioned the killing of al-Baghdadi shows why

Saturday June 17, 2017 14:48

British newspaper: Russia is right to be cautious about declaring the killing of al-Baghdadi
    June 17, 2017
    Russian Defense suggest the death of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi in a raid on her tenderness
    June 16, 2017
    Leading the crowd: a conflict between the Russians and allies Doaash Baghdadi in the most important strongholds of the organization of Nineveh
    May 6, 2017
    Alsumaria News / Baghdad , the
    former president questioned the CIA or what is known as " the CIA " Michael Hayden, Saturday, in the Russian Air Force was able to kill the leader of the "Daesh" Abu Bakr al - Baghdadi in a raid near the area of tenderness.

Hayden said in an interview with " Cnn " American news, "so that they ( the Russians) seems they are not sure they were able to Baghdadi, and one of the things that lead me to doubt somewhat is what was said by Russia , said the raid targeted a gathering of 300 leading organization, and this is difficult to understand , given the size of the blows dealt it during the past two years ", ruling out a meeting this number of the most prominent leadership of the organization in one place in the current circumstances leaders.
    Russian Foreign: No evidence minister confirmed the killing of al-Baghdadi, so far
    International Coalition questioned the reports of Russian talked about the killing of al-Baghdadi

He added that "the raid site indicates that the Russians and their allies, the Syrians and the Iranians are going far east to the American spaces that were almost exclusively, and I think that the motivation behind it is the concerns of Russia, Iran and the Syrian regime that the Americans and their friends will dominate the eastern parts of Syria, which makes financing operations and the assignment of Iran and the Syrian regime and Hezbollah's extremely difficult and almost impossible. "

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/207232/%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3-cia-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%82-%D9%8A%D8%B4%D9%83%D9%83-%D8%A8%D9%82%D8%AA%D9%84-%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%BA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3/ar

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:23 pm