Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The mistakes of the international coalition continue and its bombs destroy a whole family on the Ira

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The mistakes of the international coalition continue and its bombs destroy a whole family on the Ira Empty The mistakes of the international coalition continue and its bombs destroy a whole family on the Ira

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Jun 2017, 5:34 am

The mistakes of the international coalition continue and its bombs destroy a whole family on the Iraqi-Syrian border

DAMASCUS, June 20 (Reuters) - Civilians were killed by a bombardment of an international coalition led by the United States on the Hasaka countryside near the Syrian-Iraqi border, informed sources said Tuesday.
    It added that "the shelling resulted in the deaths of 12 civilians, from one family, the bombing of the long area (Tal al-Shayer) near the Syrian-Iraqi border, in the south-eastern Hasakeh," pointing out that "the second incident of its kind within days after the bombing of a water crossing on the Euphrates River east Deir al-Zour, which resulted in the deaths of 3 civilians while the coalition launched 25 air strikes used white phosphorus bombs banned internationally on the western sides of the city of Al-Rigga and the area between the districts of Mashbal and industry in addition to the neighborhood of Al-Sabahi, killing 17 people. AH
    Share this topic:

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.googleusercontent.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.iraqpressagency.com/%3Fp%3D166267%26lang%3Dar

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:15 am