Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A member of the Economic Committee: Legislation Act exempting foreign companies and local taxes will

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A member of the Economic Committee: Legislation Act exempting foreign companies and local taxes will Empty A member of the Economic Committee: Legislation Act exempting foreign companies and local taxes will

Post by Rocky Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:27 pm

A member of the Economic Committee: Legislation Act exempting foreign companies and local taxes will support the Iraqi economy

03-09-2013 10:35 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Confirmed a member of the Economic Committee MP / coalition in Iraq / Nora Albjara, that the purpose of the enactment of the exemption of domestic and foreign companies implementing investment projects from fees and taxes, to encourage the entry of foreign companies to invest in Iraq.

And said Albjara (of the Agency news): This law will give the big foreign companies a strong incentive to invest in Iraq, especially since the investment law is suffering from great difficulties and obstacles.

And Astdrki: better during the enactment of this Act to exempt foreign companies only from taxes to prevent manipulation by some local companies by taking custom projects for foreign companies and work out because of the current situation and the financial and administrative corruption rampant in the country, noting that local companies are slow and reluctant too implementation of projects.

He explained: its determined to pass this law in the next session of the House of Representatives for large importance in supporting the Iraqi economy, saying he is one of the most active laws made by the Committee on the economy and investment.

The Council of Ministers approved a bill to exempt the Iraqi and foreign companies implementing investment projects from taxes and fees earlier and pending a vote by the House of Representatives. / End /
    - See more at:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:45 pm