Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Istanbul hosts oil and gas officials in the world next month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Istanbul hosts oil and gas officials in the world next month Empty Istanbul hosts oil and gas officials in the world next month

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Jun 2017, 10:21 am

Istanbul hosts oil and gas officials in the world next month

History of edits:: 2017/6/25

{International: Euphrates News} hosts the Turkish city of Istanbul Session 22 of the Conference of the World Petroleum, which heads of boards of major management involving international oil companies, on the tenth of July next.
    Chaired this session, Mark McCollum, Chief Executive Officer of Weatherford, and involving both Stephen Greenlee head of exploration and production at Total, and Arnaud Broljk, vice president of the company "Stiooal", and other senior officials of the petroleum industry.
    It is expected to participate officials competitive ideas related to the industry and its impact on the environment, it will also be discussed the issue of the decline in world oil prices, and so economic consequences.
    It is noteworthy that the conference, titled "Bridges to our future energy", will continue until July 13, at the Istanbul Convention Center, according to the statement of the World Petroleum Congress.
    It is expected to bring together the conference, which is held every three years in a different city, more than 5 thousand people, including ministers and high - ranking officials, from countries Aadidh.anthy

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=145267

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:13 pm