Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Soleimani: Addressing Daesh Iran doubled the capacity of dozens of times

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Soleimani: Addressing Daesh Iran doubled the capacity of dozens of times Empty Soleimani: Addressing Daesh Iran doubled the capacity of dozens of times

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Jul 2017, 3:25 am

Soleimani: Addressing Daesh Iran doubled the capacity of dozens of times

05/07/2017

He said the commander of the Qods Force of the Revolutionary Guard, Major General Qassem Soleimani, Wednesday, to address the terrorist gangs Daesh Iran has doubled the capacity of dozens of times.
    The news agency quoted the Fars news about Soleimani as saying in a speech in the city of Kerman, southern Iran, said that "the defense Islamic Republic of Iran for the Iraqi and Syrian peoples oppressed led to the Iranian people become among the world's most pride, confidence and reliance on the Islamic Republic has become a growing".
    He added that "Syria was once suffering many problems, but it has become more powerful day after day and increased the desire in the world to establish relations with them and that the public and universal conviction is that the state in Syria could not be defeated and that the Iraqi army today poses an army patriotic and Islamic strong credit this is due to youth forces and general mobilization. "
    Soleimani said that "the goal of terrorists, extremist groups is incapacitate Islamic Republic of Iran to these conspiracies, and kneel down in front of this sectarian strife and that those who were behind this intriguing illusion of they raised was their perception of the same while the pride and the ability of Islamic Republic of Iran has doubled after the appearance of Daesh and end dozens of times ".

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/171345.html

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:22 am