Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump calls for "negotiations" to resolve the crisis country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump calls for "negotiations" to resolve the crisis country Empty Trump calls for "negotiations" to resolve the crisis country

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Jul 2017, 2:33 am

Trump calls for "negotiations" to resolve the crisis country

Arab and international Wednesday July 5, 2017

US President called on Donald Trump, Wednesday, the boycott of the State of Qatar states, to conduct "negotiations" between them and the Doha to reach political settlements contribute to the restoration of security and stability in the region.

, He said the Egyptian presidency said in a statement today that "the American Donald Trump and Egyptian Abdel Fattah al-Sisi in search of the two presidents in a telephone communication counter-terrorism efforts, and the elimination of extremist organizations, in addition to the Gulf crisis related to sever ties with Qatar."

The statement added that "During the call, they discussed the latest developments in the regional and international situation, particularly with regard to the fight against terrorism and extremism and the elimination of terrorist organizations, Egyptian Gulf and the attitude towards Qatar."

He added that "it was stressed the need to continue efforts to confront terrorism and stop its financing, and undermine the ideological foundation of the thought of a terrorist."

The statement said that "the visions of the two presidents have agreed on how to deal with the current regional crises in the Middle East, particularly with regard to the importance of reaching a political settlement so as to contribute to the restoration of security and stability in the region and end the suffering of their people and safeguard their resources."

http://www.skypressiq.net/2017/7/5/%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D9%85%D9%81%D8%A7%D9%88%D8%B6%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%B7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:30 am