Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tlison arrives in Doha for talks on the Qatari crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tlison arrives in Doha for talks on the Qatari crisis Empty Tlison arrives in Doha for talks on the Qatari crisis

Post by Rocky Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:25 am

Tlison arrives in Doha for talks on the Qatari crisis

We arrived US Secretary of State Rex Tlison, on Thursday, to Doha from Kuwait for talks on the Qatari crisis and support the Kuwaiti mediation seeking to heal the rift of the Gulf, according to the Kuwait News Agency.

The Tillerson met in Kuwait today , Sheikh Sabah Khalid Al - Hamad Al- Sabah , Prime Minister and Acting Minister of Foreign Affairs and in the presence of Minister of State for Cabinet Affairs and Acting Minister of Information Sheikh Mohammad Abdullah Al - Mubarak Al- Sabah The two sides reviewed the efforts to resolve the dispute and the results of the tour by the US secretary of state in the region.

The minister Tillerson renewed emphasis on the importance of the role of mediation carried out by the State of Kuwait and his country 's full support for efforts by the Amir Sheikh Sabah Al - Ahmad Al - Jaber Al - Sabah.

The US State Secretary on Wednesday held a meeting with Foreign Affairs of Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Egypt and the ministers addressed the crisis with the organization Alhamdin.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=157744

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:42 am