Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq explains the reasons for the delay martyrs of the salaries of terrorist operations Exchange dif

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq explains the reasons for the delay martyrs of the salaries of terrorist operations Exchange dif Empty Iraq explains the reasons for the delay martyrs of the salaries of terrorist operations Exchange dif

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Jul 2017, 3:59 am

Iraq explains the reasons for the delay martyrs of the salaries of terrorist operations Exchange differences

July 17 .2017 - 5:00 | Number of readings: 297

Sommer News: Baghdad

Rafidain Bank confirmed on Monday that the delayed payment of the martyrs of the terrorist operations of the army, the police and the popular crowd salary differences due to the delayed sending lists of the health of the breasts and lists of their names by the National Pension Commission.

According to a statement to inform the bank, seen by "Sommer News" and that "the bank executive hand in the martyrs' salaries differences from the army, the police and the crowd popular to their families exchange after the arrival of lists of instruments and lists of their names by the Authority to the branches of the bank," noting that "the delay that occurred in non Exchange Froqathm pensions borne by the Authority. "

The statement said that "the bank addressed the body several times for the purpose of sending the statements but the Commission delayed in sending and therefore, the bank estimated a feeling of the families of the martyrs and committed regardless of their entitlements if they are received by the Commission."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:37 pm