Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

An economist that Basra has all the ingredients of economic capital

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An economist that Basra has all the ingredients of economic capital Empty An economist that Basra has all the ingredients of economic capital

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Sep 2013, 6:13 am

An economist that Basra has all the ingredients of economic capital

On September 10, 2013 In economic

Basra: Iraq News Network-Economist willing consent that Basra province has all the ingredients to be the economic capital of Iraq said in a statement that "the strategic location of the remaining province distinguishes it from Basra to be the economic capital of Iraq." the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers has drawn on {12 August} Department of State for House of representatives to inform the Senate amendments to the proposed Act Basra, capital of Iraq, but entering the opposition. "said satisfaction most of the world's economic capitals with this powerful website State where it is situated on the wild frontier. "and was the head of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq Ammar al-Hakim has launched an initiative to the Basrah project, capital of Iraq, requesting a block parliamentary enactment of national important project law and submitted to the Chamber of Deputies, the Parliament has completed the first reading of a proposed law submitted by the committees of economy, investment, financial, legal, after studying its feasibility and relevance and to develop the country's economy and overall economic development and improve the standard of living and service to citizens.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

An economist that Basra has all the ingredients of economic capital Empty Re: An economist that Basra has all the ingredients of economic capital

Post by Screwball Tue 10 Sep 2013, 6:46 am

How is this law going to improve the lives of the citizens unless this the law of economic reform???

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:55 am