Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqis demand trial, execution of Maliki over Mosul fall to ISIS

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mosul - Iraqis demand trial, execution of Maliki over Mosul fall to ISIS   Empty Iraqis demand trial, execution of Maliki over Mosul fall to ISIS

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Jul 2017, 10:14 am

Iraqis demand trial, execution of Maliki over Mosul fall to ISIS  >>> 

>>>  Iraqis demand the trial and execution of former prime minister Nouri al-Maliki for being responsible for Mosul's fall in ISIS' grip, Zuhair al-Jabouri, the spokesperson of Nineveh Guard said on Saturday.
    This comes as a response to Maliki's accusations, as he claimed that Mosul's residents are behind the city's fall.
    In press statements, al-Jabouri noted that Mosul's residents shall not be held accountable because they did not give orders to five military brigades to withdraw from the battlefield, adding that this order facilitated the city's fall in ISIS' clutches.
    At the time, Nineveh provincial council and its governor have asked for Peshmerga soldiers' help to fight ISIS, which was officially and categorically rejected by Maliki, he added.
    Mosul's residents collaborated with ISIS, causing the fall of the city in 2014, Maliki said in a statement to Sputnik, a Russian news agency, on Friday before his visit to Moscow.
    On Saturday, former governor of Nineveh Atheel al-Nujaifi lashed out at former prime minister's over his latest statements.
    Earlier, the parliamentary legal committee requested last month the attorney general to reopen the issue of Mosul's fall in ISIS' grip, a move that will lead to the trial of Iraqi officials, including Maliki.

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/14739/Iraqis-demand-trial-execution-of-Maliki-over-Mosul-fall-to-ISIS#section_235

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:00 pm