Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Anniversary Of The Fall Of Mosul Raises Questions About The Turkish Role In Supporting ISIS

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Anniversary Of The Fall Of Mosul Raises Questions About The Turkish Role In Supporting ISIS Empty The Anniversary Of The Fall Of Mosul Raises Questions About The Turkish Role In Supporting ISIS

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Jun 2022, 5:34 am

[size=38]The Anniversary Of The Fall Of Mosul Raises Questions About The Turkish Role In Supporting ISIS
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 06/11/2022 | 12:18 PM
    [/size]

Information/Baghdad..
    The former representative of Nineveh Governorate, Qusay Al-Shabki, accused, on Saturday, the Parliamentary Committee in the investigation into the file of the fall of Mosul and several governorates with shortcomings and political courtesy, indicating that the investigations confirmed the continued existence of the Turkish consulate after the fall of Mosul months later.
    Al-Shabki said in a televised interview, which was followed by "The Information", that "the rampant corruption and sleeper cells of ISIS are two main reasons for the fall of the city of Mosul, and that the ground was prepared for ISIS in the city of Mosul through the sleeper cells supported by some parties."
    He added, "The investigation committee on the fall of Mosul did not achieve anything, and the negligent people were not held accountable, as it was complimented and shortened in its work, while the investigations proved that the Turkish Consulate remained in Mosul during the ISIS invasion, which indicates the existence of cooperation between the two parties."
    He pointed out that "after the fatwa of sufficient jihad and the sacrifices of the leaders of victory and the martyrs, the cities were liberated from ISIS, and that the Iraqis paid great sacrifices and martyrs in order to liberate the lands from ISIS." finished/25 d

Current date/time is Mon 01 Jul 2024, 2:49 am