Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A newspaper says al-Baghdadi is alive and talking about his hiding place

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A newspaper says al-Baghdadi is alive and talking about his hiding place Empty A newspaper says al-Baghdadi is alive and talking about his hiding place

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Jul 2017, 4:00 am

A newspaper says al-Baghdadi is alive and talking about his hiding place

Tuesday, July 25

The newspaper " Al Quds Al Arabi", Tuesday, that the leader of the organization "Daash" Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is still alive, revealing the location that is hiding now, while noting that the leaders of the organization with Baghdadi has become "difficult" in the recent period .

"Baghdadi is still alive and is currently living in the countryside of Deir al-Zour," the newspaper said in a report, quoting sources. "The news of his death recently mixed him with another leader who was killed weeks ago near the Syrian-Iraqi border."
    British newspaper reports the killing of Baghdadi in Syria
    British newspaper: Russia is right to be cautious about announcing the killing of Baghdadi

"Al-Baghdadi is probably hiding in the villages between Albu Kamal and the fields in the Deir Al-Zour countryside on the Syrian side of the Iraqi-Syrian border, the area where most of the organization's leaders withdrew from cities that have lost control of Iraq and Syria ."

She said , "Baghdadi" still played a key role leadership, although leaders meet with him and communicate with him Bata Sobein in the recent period, especially with the circulation of news about the killing of leaders of Iraqi prominent were close to Baghdadi, two Iyad Qaraghuli , who was killed in Mosul , and Iyad al - Jumaili Which has not yet confirmed the news of his death, despite the Iraqi government announced the death twice. "

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/210911/%D8%B5%D8%AD%D9%8A%D9%81%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%82%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A5%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%BA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D8%AD%D9%8A-%D9%88%D8%AA%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%AF%D8%AB-%D8%B9%D9%86-%D9%85%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%AA%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%87/ar

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:31 am