Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

A British report reveals the hiding place of al-Baghdadi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A British report reveals the hiding place of al-Baghdadi Empty A British report reveals the hiding place of al-Baghdadi

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Jun 2017, 3:12 am

A British report reveals the hiding place of al-Baghdadi

10:11 - 23/06/2017

Revealed the British newspaper The Independent, on Friday, about the possibility of the presence of the "Daesh" criminal leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi in the border region between Iraq and Syria, noting that the latter refrain from the use of electronic devices.

The newspaper said in a report commenting on the Russian statements about the existence of strong evidence that the killing of the leader of "Daesh", said that "Baghdadi may be hiding in the border region between Iraq and Syria, and the move continuously avoiding telephone or electronic communications to keep away from monitoring and tracking devices."

The newspaper added that "the Russian Foreign Ministry said that the raid which killed al-Baghdadi took place at the end of last month, but Moscow did not provide any evidence or images to substantiate its claims."

The paper pointed out that "the US administration threw snow on the Russian statements certainly hot at the same time that two of the group's leaders had been killed with 300 of his fighters in the air raids on the organization sites." Finished / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/06/23/169399/
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

A British report reveals the hiding place of al-Baghdadi Empty Re: A British report reveals the hiding place of al-Baghdadi

Post by sassy Fri 23 Jun 2017, 5:30 am

Well, surprise surprise, baghdadi is still alive!   badboys

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:47 am