Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Christopher Ray was appointed as the new director of the FBI

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Christopher Ray was appointed as the new director of the FBI Empty Christopher Ray was appointed as the new director of the FBI

Post by Rocky Wed 02 Aug 2017, 3:38 am

Christopher Ray was appointed as the new director of the FBI

02/08/2017

The US Senate on Tuesday confirmed the appointment of former Justice Department attorney Christopher Ray as Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), about three months after President Donald Trump was dismissed from office .

Ray, who was confirmed by 92 votes to five votes, will lead the country's largest law enforcement agency amid a tit-for-tat inquiry into allegations of collusion between Trump's presidential campaign and Russia .

Since Kome's dismissal on May 9, the Justice Department has appointed Robert Mueller as special adviser to oversee the investigation with the help of the FBI. Russia denies any interference in the elections and Trump confirms the lack of collusion with Russia .

At a hearing before confirming his appointment last month, Rai pledged to remain independent and not influenced by the president's policies or pressure .

He also worked with Kome in the government case in the fraud scandal that faced Enron in the early 2000s .

During the confirmation hearing, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley said Ray's background showed he was committed to independence, an attribute he said was "very important" to the next director of the FBI .

Former Justice Minister Eric Holder and former Justice Secretary Sally Yates, both Democrats and former President Barack Obama,

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/175067.html

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:56 pm