Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Out of bounds

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Out of bounds Empty Out of bounds

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Aug 2017, 2:35 am

Out of bounds

Tehran
    set Bijan Zanganeh as oil minister ,
    Iranian President Hassan Rowhani reappointed Bijan Zanganeh as oil minister , according to the list of the new government published by the media Overnmah.ogery to submit the list to parliament on Tuesday, the Aaqrarha.oaazy to Zanganeh, who is highly respected among the oil ministers of the Organization of countries (OPEC), has preferred to increase Iran's production of crude after the lifting of sanctions against Tehran and the conclusion of a recent agreement with France's Total Oil.

LONDON -
    Oil prices stabilized
    on Tuesday after news of shrinking crude supplies from Saudi Arabia dented the impact of increased supplies from other producers, including the United States. Saudi oil company Saudi Aramco will cut crude supplies to its customers around the world in September by at least 520,000 barrels per day, informed sources said on Tuesday. The cut is in line with Saudi Arabia's commitment to the country-led production reduction agreement (OPEC), which aims to boost crude prices that have been hit by more than three years of oversupply. But production is still high in many parts of the world and prices are still at half the level of the period from 2011 to 2014 .

Berlin -
    German
    exports fell more-than-expected in June, and imports fell more frequently as Europe's largest trade surplus grew, exports fell after adjustment for seasonal reasons, data showed on Tuesday.

http://almadapaper.net/ar/news/534318/%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AC-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%AF

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:44 am