Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Japan: North Korea's provocations can no longer be tolerated

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Japan: North Korea's provocations can no longer be tolerated Empty Japan: North Korea's provocations can no longer be tolerated

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Aug 2017, 2:39 am

Japan: North Korea's provocations can no longer be tolerated

10/08/2017

The Japanese government on Thursday said it could no longer tolerate the provocations of North Korea after the North Korean military announced it was finalizing a plan to launch missiles towards the island of Guam flying over Japan.

"North Korea's provocative actions, including this time, are clearly a provocation to the region, including Japan and also to the security of the international community," Japanese government spokesman Yoshihid Suga told reporters. "We can no longer tolerate this."

"We strongly urge North Korea to take strong warnings and serious rebukes, abide by a series of UN resolutions and refrain from further provocative actions," he said.

In the past, Japan has vowed to drop North Korean missiles that threaten its territory, although Soga did not disclose details of his country's strategy. But Suga said his country's military forces "will take the necessary measures."

"It is very important to maintain an American deterrent force at a time when the security situation in the region has become very critical," he said. "President Trump said all options are on the table, and the Japanese government welcomes this policy."

He noted that Japan and the United States "are consulting closely with each other," and the defense and foreign ministers of the two countries will meet on August 17. Sf

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/176172.html

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:18 pm