Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The House of Representatives resumes its session and ends reading a number of projects and proposals

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The House of Representatives resumes its session and ends reading a number of projects and proposals Empty The House of Representatives resumes its session and ends reading a number of projects and proposals

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Aug 2017, 5:52 am

The House of Representatives resumes its session and ends reading a number of projects and proposals

BAGHDAD, Aug 22 (Reuters) - The House of Representatives resumed its session yesterday, Monday, under the chairmanship of Salim al-Jubouri, to vote on candidates for membership of the Committee on Tribal Disputes in the Governorates of Basra and vote on the candidates of the investigative committee on The kidnapped.
    She added that "the House of Representatives has finished reading the report and discuss the draft law on ratification of the agreement to accelerate cooperation in the economic and energy affairs between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the Republic of Korea," adding that "the Council finished reading a report and discussion of the proposed law of the first amendment to the Law of the Judicial Supervision Commission No. 29 of 2016 "He said.
    "The session includes consideration of the appeals filed on the validity of the membership of some MPs, the report of the quarterly activity of the Committee on Agriculture, Water and Marshlands, and recommendations of the Committee of civil society institutions after hosting the governor of Baghdad and members of the provincial council." Ending

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:50 pm