Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russian minister: sanctions have stimulated the growth of the country's economy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russian minister: sanctions have stimulated the growth of the country's economy Empty Russian minister: sanctions have stimulated the growth of the country's economy

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Aug 2017, 3:02 am

Russian minister: sanctions have stimulated the growth of the country's economy

30/08/2017

Russia's Minister of Economic Development, Maxim Oreshkin, said that the sanctions imposed on Russia have had a positive impact on the economy and stimulated it to grow.

According to him, sanctions helped Russian companies and government, as well as Russian citizens, to work more actively and effectively in the development of the country's economy.

"In fact, we discussed the issue of the new sanctions imposed on us by the United States and how to address this issue," Orechkin told reporters. "The reaction of European partners and companies is more positive, so relations between Russia and Europe have an impact. Simple, one can say that this relationship provides new opportunities for European partners, and they understand this well so they are going to revitalize and develop their business in Russia. "

"Russia is part of the world, and we need to develop projects with our partners, but sanctions imposed by partners hinder it," he said.

In August, US President Donald Trump signed a law expanding sanctions on sectors that affect the Russian economy.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/179155.html

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:54 pm