Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary regions surprise a surprise on the decisions of the provincial councils

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary regions surprise a surprise on the decisions of the provincial councils Empty Parliamentary regions surprise a surprise on the decisions of the provincial councils

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Sep 2017, 3:46 am

Parliamentary regions surprise a surprise on the decisions of the provincial councils

August 31, 2017 - 16:00 Number of readings: 204

BAGHDAD - The Committee of the Parliamentary Regions, on Thursday, that the decisions of dismissal and appointment taken by the provincial councils are all of their powers according to Article 21 of the law, indicating that there is a conflict and a wide debate about the continued service of these councils.

The Committee member Rasul Radi in a press statement that "the decisions of the dismissal and appointment taken against the directors of the departments in the provinces are the powers of the provincial councils in accordance with Article 21 of the Constitution," explaining that "the law of elections that was legislated gave the deadline for merging the elections were added two articles to determine our position from Issue of continuing or missing. "

Radhi added that "in the case of parliament votes on the continuation of service to the provincial councils, it is legal and if there is the opposite, it is that all decisions taken by the councils are invalid and illegal." Pointing out that "and most often the law of the provincial councils did not encourage the vote on the continuation of its work is certainly a debate in this regard and is re-examination of this subject."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:55 am