Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

money and business

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

money and business     Empty money and business

Post by Rocky Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

money and business

Japan gives Iraq $ 270 million loan 
    Japan on Wednesday granted Iraq a $ 270 million loan, saying the loan was to improve Iraq's financial conditions and help the government carry out reforms. 
    The Japanese embassy in Baghdad said in a statement received by the Iraqi government in Baghdad to provide the Japanese official development aid loan, the Japanese loan in the second phase worth 233 million dollars or 25 billion yen. 
    "The loan aims to improve the harsh financial conditions and reform the country's finances by helping the Iraqi government in its current administrative and financial reforms," ​​she said.
    "The decline in world oil prices in recent years led to a sharp decline in revenues of the Iraqi government, forcing Iraq to increase spending on defense and relief of the displaced because of the terrorist organization, causing an increase in government spending," noting that " , The budget deficit in Iraq in 2016 amounted to 14.1%, while the public debt in the same year to 66.9% against GDP.
    "Japan and other G7 countries have announced their continued support for Iraq's efforts to address financial challenges and support the economy through reform," the embassy said in a statement. "The loan is part of Japan's commitment to provide financial assistance in accordance with the declaration, amounting to $ 500 million Dollars ". The loan was approved by the "Development and Financial Reform Policy (Phase I)", which amounted to 233 million dollars (25 billion yen) in June 2016. 

Oil launches the second batch of processing of white oil in 50 liters
    Oil Products Distribution Company launched the second batch of processing the citizens with white oil with 50 liters as of Wednesday, 6/9/2017. The company's general manager Kazem Masir said in a statement that Al-Mada obtained a copy of it that the processing outlets started processing In the province of Baghdad with 50 liters of white oil by adopting the lower part of the previous fuel receipt (fuel card) voucher. The general manager said that the processing outlets continue to prepare the first meal on the citizens of the amount of 50 liters until further notice, explaining that the total amount of the two meals are 100 liters for those who did not receive the first meal.
    The company called on citizens to expedite the receipt of quotas of white oil from distribution outlets to secure their needs during the coming winter. The ministry has started the processing of white oil since last July to secure good stocks for citizens during the coming winter, a context followed by the ministry in previous years.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:42 am