Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US report: Washington is concerned about media resistance

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US report: Washington is concerned about media resistance Empty US report: Washington is concerned about media resistance

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Sep 2017, 3:33 am

US report: Washington is concerned about media resistance

09:55 - 18/09/2017

US report: Washington is concerned about media resistance %D9%82%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%85-%D8%B3%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-1-696x435
    Information / Translation
    The US Defense Department's defense website, "The United States," has expressed concern about the US media and military leaders from the media, pointing out that the media of the resistance front began to spread throughout the Middle East in a worrying way.
    "One of the main things we see here is Iran's use of electronic capabilities to influence the information environment, and this is where you can see," US Central Command chief Gen. Steve Fotel was quoted as saying at the Billington Cyber ​​Security Summit in Washington. The most important influence of those bodies in this private space. " 
    "Iran's ability to use electronic space to influence information and disseminate a message is a key aspect of what we see," he said, stressing that "Iran is working fully in the gray zone" by referring to the media war through irregular fighters and aggressive propaganda against the United States.
    A senior US military official with extensive leadership experience in Iraq, who declined to be identified, said: "The US forces have tasted the effects of the Iranian media in Iraq in 2015. We have finally become one of the most hated people in almost every story."
    "Iran and the Shiites believe that we will support the Sunnis, while the Sunnis believe that we are supporters of Iran over the nuclear agreement and support of the Iraqi government," he said.
    "Iran has a large media presence in Iraq, and when I was there between 2003 and 2010, I saw many Iraqi officials keep Iranian TV channels open in their offices, not only," said former US ambassador to Syria, who served as adviser to the US embassy in Iraq, Robert Ford. Of the Shiites, but also of Sunnis and Kurds who keep up the Iranian media throughout the day if there is a big announcement from Tehran, that influence has always been there. "
    "Iran's spread is growing through the Internet through government news agencies such as the Fars news agency linked to the Revolutionary Guards and dozens of other agencies," Ford said. Ending / 25 z

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/09/18/235806/

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:58 pm