Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: The disputed areas will return to the federal authorities and the Kurdish de facto policy wil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: The disputed areas will return to the federal authorities and the Kurdish de facto policy wil Empty Abadi: The disputed areas will return to the federal authorities and the Kurdish de facto policy wil

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Sep 2017, 8:53 am

Abadi: The disputed areas will return to the federal authorities and the Kurdish de facto policy will not continue
    Tuesday, September 26, 2017 at 11:42 am (Views 1546)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Abadi: The disputed areas will return to the federal authorities and the Kurdish de facto policy will not continue

Baghdad / Sky Press

Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi said on Tuesday that the policy of imposing a fait accompli and taking over land would not continue, stressing that the disputed areas should return to the federal authorities.

"Abadi," through a statement received by "Sky Press", "The policy of de facto seizure of land is unacceptable and will not let it continue," stressing that "the disputed areas must return to the federal authority until it is resolved constitutionally."

And "Abadi", "Baghdad has taken measures and will escalate its procedures to hold those responsible for the referendum and not the citizens of the Kurds," noting that "the officials who decided the referendum are the same who carried out and they themselves announced the results, and that the threat of citizens in the referendum bears responsibility from They did it. "

The Iraqi Council of Representatives has committed, yesterday, "Abadi" to take action against officials in the Kurdistan Regional Government because of the holding of the referendum, which includes preventing the deal at the border crossings by the Kurdistan region, and the task of judicial authorities to follow the accounts of politicians in the region of Kirkuk oil, And activate the decision of the Federal Court to hold all the supporting and voting staff in the referendum in the Kurdistan region.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:36 pm