Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State of Law: National Alliance is heading to choose Maliki as its president

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State of Law: National Alliance is heading to choose Maliki as its president Empty State of Law: National Alliance is heading to choose Maliki as its president

Post by Rocky Sun 08 Oct 2017, 3:06 am

State of Law: National Alliance is heading to choose Maliki as its president

08/10/2017 

MP for a coalition of state law, Abbas al-Bayati, "the political body of the National Alliance will soon be a meeting to vote on the candidate of a coalition of law Nuri al-Maliki to head the coalition."
    "The General Authority for the rule of law in its last meeting, which includes the deputies of the Islamic Bloc and Badr and the Dawa Party (the organization of Iraq) and a bloc of independents chose Maliki as their candidate for the presidency of the National Alliance," al-Bayati said in a press statement .
    He explained that "the next meeting of the leadership and the General Authority of the National Alliance will be presented to the nomination of the General Assembly to vote on the basis of rotation to the presidency of the National Alliance and Maliki candidate of the rule of law according to the agreement, which states that the presidency of the coalition will be a year of the rule of law and a year for other forces in the National Alliance" .
    The forces of the National Alliance agreed last year to the rotating presidency of the coalition of the rule of law and other forces, was elected then the Supreme Islamic Iraqi Council, Ammar al - Hakim for his presidency for one year.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:13 pm