Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

More than 2,000 Iraqis in Germany want to return home voluntarily

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

More than 2,000 Iraqis in Germany want to return home voluntarily Empty More than 2,000 Iraqis in Germany want to return home voluntarily

Post by Rocky Sun 15 Oct 2017, 2:25 am

More than 2,000 Iraqis in Germany want to return home voluntarily
      Sunday, 15 October 2017 at 09:45 AM (109 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]More than 2,000 Iraqis in Germany want to return home voluntarily

Baghdad / Sky Press

Some 2332 Iraqis have applied for a special government-backed program to facilitate voluntary repatriation, as well as Syrian refugees who have decided to leave Germany and return home despite the security situation there, German media reported yesterday. 
    According to the report, 2332 Iraqis have applied for the program to facilitate voluntary repatriation. The German government is financially supporting the program, which facilitates the voluntary return of asylum seekers to their countries of origin. 
    The newspaper added that about 54 thousand people from this program last year, while the number of applications from Syrian refugees to benefit from this program and return to their country, 22 applications until the end of last August, and Iraq will be the first stop on their way back.
    The paper, based on data from the Federal Authority for Migration and Refugees, indicated that 11 of these refugees want to go to Iraq first, as there is no possibility to support return directly to Syria. 
    Some 140,000 asylum seekers in Germany, mostly from Syria and Iraq, were registered in Germany between January and September of this year. The total number of asylum applications in Germany in 2016 amounted to about 280 thousand applications compared to about 890 thousand applications in the year 2015.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:32 am