Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Airways signs MoU with Saudi counterpart

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Airways signs MoU with Saudi counterpart Empty Iraqi Airways signs MoU with Saudi counterpart

Post by Rocky Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:27 am

Iraqi Airways signs MoU with Saudi counterpart 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD / The Iraqi Civil Aviation Authority announced on Monday the signing of a memorandum of understanding with the Saudi side in the framework of joint cooperation between Iraq and the General Authority for Civil Aviation in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

A statement by the Ministry of Transport, received by the "Iraq News", that it was held Sunday morning, a meeting expanded at the headquarters of the Iraqi Airways in Baghdad International Airport between the Director General of the company Engineer Miran Farid and a number of departmental managers and divisions with the delegation of Saudi Airlines in the presence of the Ambassador of the Kingdom Iraq. 

He added that the meeting included the signing of a memorandum of understanding between the two parties to regulate the air transport services between the two countries and provide all ground services for the Kingdom's planes and vice versa.

The Director General of Iraqi Airways Miran Farid said that the agreement also included flights from Saudi Arabia airports to Iraqi airports and vice versa starting from the date of 10-30-2017, which includes various services, including ground services of subsistence, cleaning, fuel and loading of bags, crews and equipment In addition to air cargo services and the provision of the required supplies to cover the needs of transporting goods in all categories.

In parallel, the Saudi side expressed its readiness to provide all service facilities through its airports as well as agreeing on scheduled and regular flights to Iraqi Airways to Jeddah, Madinah and Dammam airports. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:19 am