Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An invitation to convert a portion of oil revenues into investments

chouchou
    chouchou

An invitation to convert a portion of oil revenues into investments Empty An invitation to convert a portion of oil revenues into investments

Post by chouchou Sat 05 Oct 2013, 3:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In light of expectations increase oil production for the coming years and rising revenues to more than $ 147 billion in 2016 and an ambitious government to achieve the growth target of GDP of 9 percent a year has shown a study of the International Monetary Fund recently that he "often have resource-rich countries infrastructure weaker of the infrastructure of non-resource-rich countries, "reason - according to the economic adviser - the need to convert a portion of its financial resources to invest assets in human capital or foreign financial assets generate future income for future generations.

In this regard adviser said the Iraqi Institute for Economic Reform, Dr. Ahmed Husseini said the strategy of the federal budget 2014 - 2016 expects to increase production and export of Iraqi crude oil from 2.9 million barrels per day to 3 million barrels per day in 2014 and 3.85 million barrels per day in 2015 and 4.65 million barrels per day in 2016. said in a statement (morning) that these expectations have been built on the basis of the implementation of the investment program associated with successful oil licensing rounds and contracts concluded by the Iraqi Oil Ministry with international companies operating in Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:40 pm