Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

This is the life of the Yazidis under an oppressive rule

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

This is the life of the Yazidis under an oppressive rule Empty This is the life of the Yazidis under an oppressive rule

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Nov 2017, 2:45 am

This is the life of the Yazidis under an oppressive rule

This is the life of the Yazidis under an oppressive rule %D8%AD%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B7%D9%81%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%AA-%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%85-%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%8A%D9%85-%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%B4-660x330

The British newspaper Express reported on the suffering of the Yazidis under the organization of a terrorist preacher when Yezidi children were exposed in an interview to the agency about the methods of torture they had been subjected to during their detention by a preacher.
    "One of the girls, they ordered us to play football with someone's head, who had just killed him," the agency quoted a girl as saying. The agency also interviewed Zahad, 14, who was rescued a month ago after being held by the organization for three years. "They taught me how to shoot, chanting each time (you are on the right track, if you succeed in killing one of the infidels, you will win paradise)," he said.
    Zahid almost died five months ago when the organization was involved in a Syrian border attack. "The orders were to retrieve the air base of Deir al-Zour. I tried to hide but I was hit in the foot," he said.
    Ziad's father said: "Ziad is still affected by laws and regulations, and is still following the organization's videos and announcements. I call for him to recover psychologically as soon as possible."
    The Yazidis suffered from hunger and thirst under the rule of organization, causing physical and psychological weakness. Children aged 5 to 17 said to them, "You will eat what you eat in paradise, and to get that food, you have to blow yourselves up first. Ahmed, 17, said he was still afraid even when he was in a refugee camp. "I can not sleep, I still see them in nightmares," he said.
    Among the 200 children who were sent to a training camp in Tal Afar for the study of the Qur'an and the teachings of the da'ifah caliphate, Ahmad was also watching videos of how to use explosive belts, throwing explosive devices, or how to shoot at someone's head.
    The humanitarian organizations are keen to include all psychologically affected children in all their rehabilitation programs in order to help them recover their past lives and psychological stability, offering them suitable activities for their young age, providing safety and hope for the future.
    At the end of its report, the agency noted the liberation of the city of Deir al-Zour by the Syrian coalition forces and the liberation of the Qaim district near the Iraqi-Syrian border by the Iraqi security forces and the popular crowd, directing a bilateral blow to the organization's leaders and their terrible losses.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:17 pm