Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is in talks with Iran to export oil to one of its refineries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq is in talks with Iran to export oil to one of its refineries Empty Iraq is in talks with Iran to export oil to one of its refineries

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Nov 2017, 8:08 am

[size=30]Iraq is in talks with Iran to export oil to one of its refineries[/size]
    06/11/2017 11:36 | Number of readings: 81
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Continue
    The Oil Ministry announced Monday that it would hold talks with the Iranian side to export crude oil to one of its refineries, adding that the oil transfer would be started by trucks.

"The Oil Ministry is in negotiations with its Iranian counterpart to supply crude oil to Iran's Kermanshah refinery," the director of the Iraqi oil marketing company, Sumo Alaa al-Moussawi, told Trend News.

"The refinery needs about 15,000 barrels of Iraqi oil and will be supplied from the Kirkuk oil to close to the refinery, which is near the province of Sulaymaniyah," adding that "the ministry is negotiating this and will sell it to Iran if it is useful to us."

Al-Moussawi pointed out that "the sale will be the beginning by trucks and there is a project they have by extending a pipeline to supply the refinery with Iraqi crude oil," adding that "this quantity, which will be by 15 thousand barrels can be increased in the future considering that the refinery capacity is 25 thousand barrel".

The oil ministry is currently sending oil produced from the fields of Kirkuk to Iraqi refineries in the center and south after it stopped its exports of oil in the north during the past months because of the lack of commitment of the Kurdish side to the oil agreement.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:33 pm