Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

DAMASCUS: International coalition hinders military victories

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

DAMASCUS: International coalition hinders military victories Empty DAMASCUS: International coalition hinders military victories

Post by Rocky Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:45 am

DAMASCUS: International coalition hinders military victories

DAMASCUS: International coalition hinders military victories 139312031638166694801074-660x330

Baghdad - Agencies
    The Syrian Foreign Ministry said on Sunday that the flight of the international coalition is hampering the Syrian army's victories over the "da'ash", and its role is suspicious.
    The Syrian Foreign Ministry said in a letter to the UN Secretary-General that the international coalition against terrorism is hampering the victories of the Syrian army against the terrorist organization, according to the official Anbar news agency.
    The ministry condemned the attacks of the international coalition and war crimes against civilians. As well as ignoring the parties, which claim to care for the rule of law and human rights, massacres of this alliance in the provinces of Raqqa and Deir al-Zour.
    The ministry said that it considers "the non-exclusion of some of the States parties themselves from these crimes to participate in them."
    "The Syrian government calls on the Security Council to act immediately to stop the brutal crimes committed by this illegal alliance against innocent civilians and to prevent further crimes and attacks on the Syrian people and on the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Syria."

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:51 pm