Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Etisalat announces the return of optical cable to the national card circuits in Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Announces -  Etisalat announces the return of optical cable to the national card circuits in Basra Empty Etisalat announces the return of optical cable to the national card circuits in Basra

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Nov 2017, 2:57 am

[size=30]Etisalat announces the return of optical cable to the national card circuits in Basra[/size]
    15/11/2017 11:05 | Number of readings: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad
    The Ministry of Communications announced the return of optical cable services to the national card circuits in Basra and the immediate construction of the Nineveh Communications Building.

According to a statement issued by the Ministry of Communications, "Trend Press", a copy of it that the engineering and technical cadres in the communications division of the Directorate of Communications Basra has maintained and repaired the light cable (Andalus - Abulhafir) and return the service to the unified national card departments and also returned service to the FTTH Division In the Qibla area. "

"On the other hand, the Directorate of Communications Nineveh reconstruction of the headquarters of the Directorate and the budget of the reconstruction of Nineveh in order to provide the best services to citizens and government institutions in the province and the return of telephone lines and the provision of communication service and the Internet in Mosul.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:45 am