Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra Communications announces the repair of optical cable beams in the province

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra Communications announces the repair of optical cable beams in the province Empty Basra Communications announces the repair of optical cable beams in the province

Post by Rocky Wed 31 Jan 2018, 2:17 am

[size=30]Basra Communications announces the repair of optical cable beams in the province[/size]
    31/01/2018 11:03 | Number of readings: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad
    The engineering and technical staff of the Communications Division of Basra Communications Directorate, on Wednesday, managed to repair the beams of optical cables in the province.

According to a statement issued by the Directorate of Basra Communications, "Trend Press" obtained a copy of it, "The symptoms that have been repaired fall   within the tracks (Qurna - Huir - city) and the path (Zubair - Andalus, Zubair - Bab Zubayr - Hamdan) (Andalus - Abu Al Khasib) "He said.

"In the same context, Kika has been linked to the number 1 company to provide service to Horizon Sky, one of the private sector companies partnering with the Ministry of Communications and equipped for Internet services."

"He also allocated light filaments for the e-government project in a number of areas, including Bab al-Zubayr, Shatt al-Arab, Ashar and Andalus."

"This project is for the General Company for the services of the International Information Network and works in close and continuous contact with the sites of the telecommunications company to provide all services provided by the project to citizens and government institutions."
    KB

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 4:57 pm