Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Resume work at Chinese refinery north of Salahaddin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Resume work at Chinese refinery north of Salahaddin  Empty Resume work at Chinese refinery north of Salahaddin

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Nov 2017, 2:19 am

Resume work at Chinese refinery north of Salahaddin 

18:43 - 23/11/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - 
    The Iraqi Oil Ministry confirmed on Thursday the resumption of the work of the Chinese refinery, which operates a capacity of 20 thousand barrels per day in the north of the country after the repair of serious damage caused by the organization of a criminal advocate.
    "Iraqi engineers succeeded in the reconstruction, opening and inauguration of a Chinese refinery in the province of Salahuddin, which was destroyed by gangs," a ministry statement said.
    The repaired Chinese refinery is located near the Baiji refinery, the largest refinery in Iraq, which remains closed after being severely damaged in the war on state regulation.
    "The refinery will receive about 20,000 barrels of crude per day from Kirkuk oilfields and its oil products will be used to meet local needs in nearby areas to feed power plants," officials at the Chinese refinery told Reuters.
    Refining capacity in Iraq, OPEC's second-largest oil producer after Saudi Arabia, has fallen after a criminal advocate swept through the Baiji refinery north of Baghdad in 2014. Iraqi forces regained control in 2015 but suffered heavy damage during the fighting. The country now relies on the Dora refinery in Baghdad and the Shuaiba refinery in Basra. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:55 am