Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Key Card is charged with unfair deduction from its card holders

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Key Card is charged with unfair deduction from its card holders Empty Key Card is charged with unfair deduction from its card holders

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Dec 2017, 2:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Key Card is charged with unfair deduction from its card holders

 Baghdad / Zahraa al-Jassim 

Many cardholders, including more than 6 million people, especially pensioners and social care workers, complain that the service is not supposed to be paid for, especially in terms of deductions from their salaries and the recurring problems of not showing the fingerprint. Give the impression that it is intentional for further deductions under the pretext of updating the data. But the company responsible for this service says: All deductions are determined by the Central Bank of Iraq and the company does not have a role in it, and that any deduction outside what is mentioned in receipt receipt of salary is a legal violation.
    The smart card program was introduced in Iraq in 2005, where it began working with retirees and beneficiaries of the social protection network as it was adopted by a number of government departments, and contributed to the detection of many of those who receive more than a salary from the state. 
    Ahmed Abdul-Azim, the owner of banking, said in an interview with (Al-Mada) that "the commission of the banking office from the deductions on the card" Card Card "ranging between 1000 and 1500 dinars, while the remaining amount of 4000 or 5000 dinars, is the share of the company that manages the program , And we have nothing to do with those deductions, "adding that" It is true that the card users of retirees and employees of the private sector and social welfare workers, and teachers in recent times, complain about the issue of deductions and the high amount of salaries, especially social welfare payers, but we assure them We are not interested in this. "
    "The issue of getting our salaries through the card is a great banking job that reduces the routine and delays in payment. It also opens multiple windows for financial and banking transactions and relieves the citizen of many burdens," said Rakha Shawqi, a private company employee. , But it is important that the company launches other services that the card has to be integrated. In terms of deductions, it is normal, especially as I carry a Visa card and there are deductions also during the withdrawal or purchase, so it is applicable in all payment cards such as "Visa Card" and "Master Card" and all these are taken by commission, so deductions Not to the extent that it is necessary to complain about him, "he said, saying," The problems of profits or those who support this company, it does not concern me as a citizen. Frankly what I care about is getting good service that makes it easy for me to get my salary comfortably and smoothly. "
    Omar Abdul Haq retired, says in an interview for (range): "For more than a year, I was receiving my salary from one of the branches of Rafidain Bank through the card card, and even the percentage of deductions I did not think and I consider it normal, but recently, The fingerprint does not appear, and the employee confirms that this problem is happening to the elderly, and often the footprint is not clear to them, which requires updating their data, I checked to update my data and paid the fee of 10,000 dinars with transportation expenses.
    "After several months of updating the data, I also returned the problem of not showing the fingerprint and went to update it, that is, in less than a year I updated my data more than once and cost me additional amounts with great effort and delay, and I found when updating my data group of people also have the same The problem is that the issue is not related to the age of the person, as the bank employee told me. So I think that Key Card is a failure and it is stealing our money because it does not provide the required service. Who controls the rate of deduction of salary, and no one is held accountable because these Company operating without a system and non-control, we are a victim of reasoning, especially since the government imposed on our salary deductions, thus we do not tolerate other deductions. "
    Director of Public Relations and Information for the International Smart Card Company, Alaa Abdul Hussain Abdul Hadi, confirms in an interview for (the range) that "all deductions have been determined by the Central Bank of Iraq, and the company has no role in determining commissions and deductions, Exclusively, "continued:" The deductions are also clearly indicated in the receipt of the salary and any deduction outside the mentioned in the receipt of receipt of salary is considered a violation of the law and subject to the port which deducts any amounts outside the controls to the penalties, beginning with the warning and ending the closure of the port and we have control teams follow the work of ports "He said.
    Abdul Hadi, confirms that the proportion of the company and banks have been identified under a contract between the Iraqi system of electronic payment and the Bank of Rashid and Rafidain Bank was concluded in 2007 when the company was established, and I do not have accurate details about these percentages now. On the other hand, the system holidays that usually occur are connected to the Internet services and the companies that are equipped for the service, and our company has no role in that, especially since our card is using biometric technology, which is a modern technology that usually requires updating the fingerprints and personal image to save the cardholder money from loss Counterfeiting The updates are very low for the number of cardholders of more than six million.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:08 am