Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nujaifi and Allawi call for an end to tension between Baghdad and Erbil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nujaifi and Allawi call for an end to tension between Baghdad and Erbil Empty Nujaifi and Allawi call for an end to tension between Baghdad and Erbil

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Dec 2017, 1:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Nujaifi and Allawi call for an end to tension between Baghdad and Erbil

 Baghdad / Range 

Vice President Osama Najafi called on the government parties in Baghdad to launch a "frank and comprehensive dialogue" with Erbil on controversial issues between the two sides. During his meeting with Turkish Ambassador to Iraq Fateh Yildiz, Nujaifi stressed that the elections must be preceded by "the return of the displaced to their liberated areas", calling on Ankara to provide support and support in that matter. "The survival of the crisis is not in the interest of Iraq, which looks forward to the future after the historic victory on the organization of a preacher," Nujaifi said, adding that "the referendum of the region was a wrong step, and the Federal Court decided the matter." On the upcoming elections, the Vice-President reiterated that "
    This came during a meeting with Allawi and British Defense Secretary Gavin Williamson on the sidelines of the summit of the Manama Dialogue Conference. 
    He called on allawi, "according to a statement by his office," to end tension with Kurdistan and the President of the region and invest the victory of Iraq on the duel, which achieved the sacrifices of Iraqi fighters and the Iraqi people and the support of the international community, to remove all the decades and tensions and work to establish a state of citizenship fair and the abolition of discrimination and marginalization and political ablation and quotas that have caused harm to Iraq. " 
    hosted by the Bahraini capital Manama, Forum activities 13th Manama dialogue in 2017, which lasted three days ago to conclude its work on Sunday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:21 pm