Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US newspaper: White House agreed to stay Assad until 2021

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US newspaper: White House agreed to stay Assad until 2021 Empty US newspaper: White House agreed to stay Assad until 2021

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Dec 2017, 3:35 am

US newspaper: White House agreed to stay Assad until 2021

10:36 - 12/12/2017

US newspaper: White House agreed to stay Assad until 2021 %D8%A8%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AF-696x435
    Information / follow up ..
    The White House has expressed its agreement to the continuation of Bashar al-Assad in the Syrian presidency until the next election in 2021, the New Yorker newspaper quoted American and European officials as saying.
    "This decision may cancel all previous statements made by the White House on the need for Assad's departure as a first step towards peace," the paper said.
    "Washington's new position reflects the limited choices of the US administration in the current situation, as a result of the military victories achieved by the Syrian army and its allies," she said.
    "The United States has spent more than $ 14 million on the campaign in Syria, after which the US administration realized that Assad will continue to govern until the elections scheduled for 2021," she said. "The US leadership fears that Assad will win and continue in power."
    "Diplomatically Washington was isolated by a strong tripartite union that included Russia, Iran and Turkey, who are leading the peace process, after the failure of the Geneva negotiations to replace it with the Astana negotiations," she said. Ending / 25 g

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:12 pm