Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

White House apologizes for Assad likened to Hitler

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

White House apologizes for Assad likened to Hitler Empty White House apologizes for Assad likened to Hitler

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Apr 2017, 3:03 am

White House apologizes for Assad likened to Hitler

BAGHDAD (Reuters) -

He apologized to the White House spokesman, Sean Spicer, for his statement almost the Syrian president, Bashar al-Assad, the leader of Nazi Germany Adolf Hitler.

It is worth mentioning that Sean Spicer is in an embarrassing situation after he said during a news conference that Hitler did not use chemical weapons during World War II, in the context of accusing the Syrian authorities and Syrian President Bashar al-Assad using chemical in the province of Idlib.

After the conference drew journalists attention Spicer to the use of gas chambers in the detention camps of Nazi Germany during World War II, while Spicer tried to defend himself by saying that there is a difference between the use of gas chambers and the use of aviation to bombard residential centers chemical weapons, although Hitler chemical was not used against his own people.

share it

http://www.aljournal.com/main/myapp-13710/

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

White House apologizes for Assad likened to Hitler Empty White House spokesman apologizes for Bashar al-Assad likened to Hitler

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Apr 2017, 3:45 am

White House spokesman apologizes for Bashar al-Assad likened to Hitler

Wednesday April 12, 2017 09:02

News / Baghdad
    presented the White House spokesman Sean Spicer , Tuesday evening, an apology for Goof committed on the same day, saying that Bashar al - Assad is worse than Adolf Hitler because the Nazi dictator did not use chemical weapons against his own people, in a statement provoked outrage, because it seemed like the forgotten moments of the Holocaust.

Said Spicer across the network , "CNN" News of America: "Quite frankly, I made a mistake Badlaia suspension is inappropriate and insensitive about the Holocaust, there is no room for comparison," he said , adding: "That 's why I apologize. What I did was wrong."
    White House: We have to accept the rule by Assad in Syria

The Spicer sign himself in trouble during the daily press conference, saying that Hitler, unlike the lion, did not use chemical weapons against his own people.

Talking about Khan 's attack Shaikhoun chemical in Syria , which Washington accuses Bashar al- Assad 's regime of having committed, Spicer said: "You have someone disgusting like Hitler did not even come down to the level of use of chemical weapons."

Raised his comment looks astonishment among journalists, who asked him to clarify his position, he said: "I think that when it comes to sarin gas, has not used gas against his own people , as does the lion."

When journalists shouted , "What about the Holocaust?", He said: "I understand this point, thank you, thank you I am grateful to you."

Then he said: "Hitler brought them to the Holocaust centers, I understand that. But what I am saying is the way used by the lion, where he goes to the cities, and dropping it on innocent people in the center of cities ... Thanks for the clarification."

The Spicer tried after this Goof to correct destination, but without apologizing, as it issued a statement saying that he did not seek " in any way to minimize the horror of the Holocaust."

He added in the statement: " I tried to distinguish between the tactic of using aircraft to drop chemical weapons on populated centers. Any attack on innocent Mallam and unjustified."

It is not the first time that Spicer has difficulty in explaining his position on Syria, Valatnin said President Donald Trump could take military action if the Syrian army dropped explosive barrels on cities. The decline in the White House for this statement. Later on Tuesday, Spicer said that Iran is a failed state.

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/200642/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%AF%D8%AB-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B6-%D9%8A%D8%B9%D8%AA%D8%B0%D8%B1-%D8%B9%D9%86-%D8%AA%D8%B4%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%87-%D8%A8%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%B3/ar

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:44 pm