Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hezbollah reveals the only solution to restore Palestine and Jerusalem

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hezbollah reveals the only solution to restore Palestine and Jerusalem Empty Hezbollah reveals the only solution to restore Palestine and Jerusalem

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Dec 2017, 2:40 am

[size=30]Hezbollah reveals the only solution to restore Palestine and Jerusalem[/size]
    13/12/2017 05:56 | Number of readings: 252
    font size:  Hezbollah reveals the only solution to restore Palestine and Jerusalem Font_decrease  Hezbollah reveals the only solution to restore Palestine and Jerusalem Font_enlarge
     Hezbollah reveals the only solution to restore Palestine and Jerusalem Thumbnail.php?file=201638222731103_755467499
    Trend Press - Lebanon

"There is no solution to the restoration of Palestine and Jerusalem except by resistance and the intifada," said Hezbollah Deputy Secretary-General Sheikh Naim Qassem. "The protected regimes of America are paying the price of protection for despotism in order to give up Palestine, but they will lose everything. That the money I paid was wasted. "

Sheikh Qassem said in a press interview that "those who depend on America and the West are temporary agents whose service ends after a while. But those who depend on their rights and their people are immortal," adding that "America has never been honest and impartial in favor of the Palestinian cause."

"The image of Palestine in their eyes is two municipalities: one in Gaza and one in a part of the West Bank, no return, no sanctity, they do not see the existence of a future Palestine, but they see the existence of Israel and Palestine is some villages and farms."

"We have repeatedly said that these negotiations are futile and do not return Palestine, and this settlement, falsely called peace, is a capitulation, and what is required by the US and internationally is to stabilize the Israeli entity at the expense of the Palestinians," Sheikh Qassim stressed. .

Sheikh Qasim said that "the American president is testing all of the issue of the declaration of Jerusalem as the capital of the Israeli entity, if he succeeded in passing Jerusalem without any objections and uprising and real losses then he can move to the deal of the century that he talked about," and pointed out that " Palestine and the establishment of the Israeli entity, "and stressed that" this deal will not pass and will not pass the declaration of Jerusalem as the capital of the Israeli entity because Jerusalem was the capital of Palestine was and will remain days will return to the people and loved. "

"The resistance has awakened the people of the region and gave it victory and hope," Sheikh Qassem said. "The success of the resistance in the face of Israeli and tikfiri terrorists will change the equation in the region. C

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/196330.html

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:56 pm