Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new election date is impossible

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A new election date is impossible Empty A new election date is impossible

Post by Rocky Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:43 am

[size=30]A new election date is impossible[/size]
    18/12/2017 10:56 | Number of readings: 95
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Continue

The parliamentary legal committee confirmed on Monday that the Electoral Commission will work with the local and parliamentary elections laws for 2013 in the event that it is not possible to vote on the proposed laws currently, noting that it is impossible to postpone the holding of parliamentary elections despite political demands.

The committee member Zana Said said in a press statement followed by "Trend Press" "The postponement of elections and set another date to conduct it is impossible because the date is constitutional and can not be manipulated legally."

"Said Said," The attempt of some political blocs of the lack of new legislation for the law of local and parliamentary elections does not postpone the elections, but leads to the return of the Commission on the laws in force. "

He continued that "the laws of local and parliamentary elections for the year 2013 is currently underway and will be working for the next elections in the event of blocks can not reach the passage of current projects."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:45 am